Tuesday 12 October 2010

Script#2

Script #2
Façade Manor

Scene #1
(Victor and Emma-Louise holding hands, and looking lovingly into each others eyes)
TRANSITION/ SCENE CHANGE
(Rochella and Victor are arguing)

ROCHELLA: Victor, I’m pregnant!!
VICTOR: I know you are, everyone knows you are!
ROCHELLA: (now crying) it’s your Vic.

Scene #2
(Emma-Louise is crying on Mrs Jarvis’ shoulder, whilst Mrs Jarvis’ tried her best to comfort her)

EMMA-LOUISE: He’s cheating on me!

TRANSITION/SCENE CHANGE
(Victor and Emma-Louise holding hands, and looking lovingly into each others eyes)

Scene #3
(Jessica and Patrick standing together, laughing lovingly at one another. Brad then walks up the garden path, and the couple wave at him. Brad then waves back)
TRANSITION/SCENE CHANGE
(Jessica arguing with Brad, after Brad has just tried to kiss her)

JESSICA: Just stop it Brad, I can’t deal with this and I’m with Patrick, you know that.
BRAD: I can’t stop Jess, I’m in love with you and I want nothing more than to be with you.

(Brad then tries to kiss Jessica again, but Jessica moves his hand from her face)
TRANSITITION/SCENE CHANGE
(Brad and Patrick are arguing about Jessica, and then Patrick punches Brad)

PATRICK: You were my best friend, more like a brother. I trusted you. You stay away, stay away from her!

TRANSITION/SCENE CHANGE
(Jessica and Patrick standing together, laughing lovingly at one another)

Scene #4
(Mr and Mrs Jarvis are standing by the car, looking content and happy with each other – Leo Brown is mowing their front lawn for them)
TRANSITION/SCENE CHANGE
(Mr Jarvis is arguing with Leo about the secret that he knows)

LEO: I want the money I’ve been promised.
MR JARVIS: I haven’t got it. You can’t blackmail us anymore.
LEO: Then your son….WILL find out.

TRANSITION/SCENE CHANGE
(Mr and Mrs Jarvis are standing by the car, looking content and happy with each other)

Scene #5
(Front door slams shut and the screen turns black, the Façade Manor signpost shows)

NARRATOR: Who knows what goes on behind closed doors, until you’re a part of it? Façade Manor, Monday nights at 10.00, only on E4.

No comments:

Post a Comment